2014년 1월 9일 목요일

Self-Introduction

                                                                                                                                                          My name is 'Park Jimin', which means 'be a honest, wise, and clever guy'. But my classmates just call me 'Bak Ji', which means 'bat'. 














 My hobby is reading fantasy books. For example, I like <Harry Potter> series by Joanne Rowling, <Eragon> by Christopher Paolini, but I reading <Lord of the Ring> because it's boring. I also like to take pictures of people. I this camp, I was able to take pictures of those who I wanted to take pictures except teacher H.Kerber.        





























 My favorite food is 'Taco-yaki', a Japanese bread. 
I think Japanese taco-yaki bread is better than Korean bread, but the Korean sauce is much tastier than Japanese sauce. 















 My family and my grandparents are all christian.
I don't know why, but I feel very                                       proud about this. I even brought my bible to this camp!

댓글 3개:

  1. I also love Takoyaki. I used to sneak out of dormitory on weekends to go to Hoengseong Service Center and buy some Takoyaki and Ramen. :p
    Thank you for sharing about yourself. I enjoyed reading your self-introduction. :) Please keep up the good work!

    답글삭제
  2. A well made and constructed writing, also a I like non-fictions, I like sashimi and I am buddist and I am proud to be one. But you have an excellent explanation of your self.

    답글삭제